What a week! I am so glad today is Friday. This has been a super hard week. I don’t even know ow to explain why it was so hard.
I am a believer that everything you do or say affects others. So I try to keep all my bad feelings contained so that I don’t affect everyone around me. Don’t get me wrong sometimes negative things slip out but for the most part I try to be positive and energetic. When you hear negative things constantly (even though they aren’t directed at you) they are bound to get you down and I also believe affect you physically. I am trying super hard to stay positive but am now thinking that that is why I have been so absolutely exhausted! All my positive energy has been absolutely taken from me. I am trying my hardest to stay upbeat and positive and feel that with time I will feel better and be able to move on with positive and strong energy. I have also purchased vitamins and several supplements to help! Thanks for letting me vent….I feel better already!
Something else that gives you positive vibes? Sweets! I am not a big orange eater and neither is anyone else in my family. I sometimes buy oranges in hopes that we will all get our vitamin C from them but they just end up in the fruit bowl all lonely. Instead of throwing out the fruit I try to use it in a recipe. In this case it worked out deliciously!
These Muddy Buddies aka Puppy Chow was delicious! They tasted so fresh!
Orange Creamsicle Muddy Buddies
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 16 ounces vanilla coating (like CandiQuik which can be found at Walmart,Target and other grocery stores)
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest (about 2 oranges)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt vanilla coating according to package directions. Once mixture has melted, immediately pour over the cereal stirring and mixing until full coated. Sprinkle zest over the wet mixture and continue stirring to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a large sealed container (Plastic Bowl) with a lid or a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the powdered sugar and seal the container.
- Shake until thoroughly coated. Enjoy!
These are a perfect sweet snack to put in a bowl or baggie and take anywhere.
OOOHH! I just realized today is Friday the 13th! I sound as if I am superstitious but I am not. I am sending positive vibes to all of you!
Recipe source thegirlwhoateeverything