It’s been a long week and I am so happy! I will be getting orthotics to wear with gym shoes!!! Hopefully that will do the trick and I will at least be able to start doing some walking for exercise! I have not really worn gym shoes in about two years because my feet hurt so much…hopefully this will be a great fix!
Did anyone out there watch the Latin Grammys? All I can say is…AMAZING!! I don’t watch them every year but last night I couldn’t get away from the TV! There was one or two acts that I didn’t care for but the rest were awesome!
Let me move on to Thanksgiving! Here is another great recipe that would be great for Thanksgiving.
I am not a big fan of apples eaten in their natural state but in dessert? Oh, yea baby!
Gramma’s Apple Bread Pudding
cups soft bread cubes
1/4 cup raisins
- 2 cups peeled and sliced apples
1 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7×11 inch baking dish
- In a large bowl, combine bread, raisins, and apples. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1 cup brown sugar, 1 3/4 cups milk, and 1/4 cup margarine. Cook and stir until margarine is melted. Pour over bread mixture in bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and eggs. Pour bread mixture into prepared dish, and pour egg mixture over bread.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and apples are tender.
I chose to serve my pudding with homemade sweet whipped cream and OMG! Nice and warm…give you good dreams!
Recipe source allrecipes