Friday, sweet Friday!
This snack is perfect for summer parties and snacking.It’s also great as a gift for any holiday. It was easy, simple and inexpensive.
There will be no worrying about whether to dunk the Oreo or split the Oreo but you still get the delicious Oreo taste. The only worry I had was keeping the Oreos hidden until I made this!
Go ahead and hide your Oreos…I won’t tell!
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- 20 Oreos, finely crushed
- 24 oz. White Vanilla Almond Bark
- Melt white vanilla almond bark according to package directions until completely melted and smooth consistency.
- Drizzle almond bark over popped popcorn.
- Sprinkle finely crushed Oreo crumbs through out popcorn to evenly distribute.
- Let almond bark set up. If you are in a hurry you can place the popcorn in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to set;break up popcorn.
One thing…this is definitely a sharing snack!